Access Control Solutions
Built on Distech Controls' EC-Net platform and leveraging its same infrastructure, EC-Net Access offers all the functionality expected from a leading-edge access control system. Our solution further incorporates the latest in mobile-friendly access reader technologies for the ultimate occupant experience, as well as integrations for photo ID badging, visitor management and video monitoring. A fully scalable solution that can integrate with your BAS and other building systems, Trinity Automated Solutions' offering is ideal for projects ranging from single door installations to multi-building deployments, providing unmatched flexibility and ease-of-use.
- Access control, video monitoring and visitor management systems leverage same EC-BOS-8 and EC-Net Supervisor that is used for the BAS, all based on EC-Net 4
- Intuitive Web client user interface offers easy system setup and administration to multiple users from anywhere at anytime
- Zone management monitors and arms/disarms secured areas, provides people counting capabilities in zones, sets occupancy limits
- Threat-level management manually or automatically changes building access control based on up to 255 different threat levels
- Create custom graphics to give operators quick access to critical information
- Mobile credentials put more control into the hands of your users by turning their mobile device into access badges
- Configurable Wiegand formats to avoid replacing existing credentials and readers when retrofitting systems
- Elevator floor control establishes individual floor access for better, more secure occupant access management
- Database integration to quickly import data from other access control systems or HR databases
- Photo ID integration to print badges and verify identity by comparing photo to video feed
- Video system integration to view and control cameras from the same console as other building functions
Products & Models
With Internet connectivity and Web serving capability, the EC-BOS-8 controller provides integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling, and network management. Also, it allows integration of various field buses and communication protocols. The EC-BOS-8 controller operates with EC-Net 4 web-based building management platform.
- 2GB user storage can carry the load of EC-Net 4 and more user data
- 1000MHz processor with secure boot feature offers fast performance and authentication of data storage prior to station startup
- USB port offers support for station backup and restore
- Two on-board isolated RS-485 ports for connecting BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU devices.
- Expandable with up to 4 modules for additional communication ports including LONWORKS®, RS-232 and RS-485 networks
- Users can easily check system status by glancing at the front panel LEDs to diagnose network issues
- No need for an additional voltage transformer since EC-BOS-8 is powered directly by global standard 24VAC/DC power supply.
- On-board native support of Wi-Fi (Access Point or Client) in addition to the two standard 10/100Mb Ethernet ports for IP-based communication
- Interface for two typical access-controlled doors.
- Two Wiegand reader ports compatible with most standard Wiegand proximity readers are included, along with four supervised inputs for monitoring the status of doors and requests-to-exit, and two form C relay outputs for controlling door locks.
- Two additional non-supervised inputs are provided for monitoring the status of the enclosure door or power supply
- Eight supervised inputs for monitoring dry contacts from access devices, such as motion sensors, glass break detectors, door and window status switches, and other critical building alarms.
- Eight form-C relay outputs may be used for controlling alarm indicating devices, elevator floor control, alarm dialers, door locks, and other building equipment.
- Two additional non-supervised inputs are provided for monitoring enclosure door status or power supply status.
The EC-Net 4 Supervisor is a software platform used in server-class applications. It makes managing all buildings at an enterprise level possible, giving facilities managers the ability to quickly respond to problems and insights to optimize their system.
- Allows multiple EC-BOS series controllers, along with other ECLYPSE Connected IP and Wi-Fi products series, to be networked together.
- Serves real-time graphical information to standard Web-browser clients and provides server-level functions, such as :
- centralized data logging/trending
- archiving to external databases
- System navigation
- Master scheduling
- Database management
- Integration with other enterprise software applications through an XML interface (oBIX standard)
- Tag your data with preloaded or custom dictionaries
- Create standardized templates that can be reused for other projects and applications
- Adaptive end user views are displayed using HTML5, for a consistent user experience across all web browsers and devices, including desktop, tablet and mobile
- Advanced authentication and encryption process