BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
Trinity Automated Solutions provides seamless and intelligent integration of HVAC, lighting, access control, CCTV, energy management, and other building systems through EC-Net’s building automation system (BAS).
EC-Net BAS is a powerful cost-effective and scalable integration solution for all your control, monitoring, and operational needs. A truly open solution, the platform evolves with your building system's lifecycle to create a sustainable foundation.
The open structure of EC-Net building management system (BMS) creates a common development and management environment for the integration of BACnet®, LONWORKS®, Modbus™, and other standards.
EC-Net system is more than just a building management system. It gives you all the tools needed to react quickly to any situation that may adversely affect energy costs, business performance, and ultimately, your bottom line. Gain intelligence into your buildings’ performance today by contact us for a consultation.
- Program, manage, and monitor your building automation system using a Web browser
- Monitor, acknowledge, and review alarms with sophisticated alarm processing and routing, including e-mail and paging
- Choose best-of-breed products and prolong the useful life of existing systems by extending their capabilities, regardless of manufacturer or protocol
- Open standards provide a useful, cost-effective infrastructure for convergence with IT networks
- Common platform provides global functions such as network control, monitoring, alarming, database and log management, and audit trails for all building functions
- Manage multi-site or campuses with one system
- Leverage real-time business intelligence through connectivity with enterprise applications such as accounting, tenant billing, and energy management and utility monitoring interfaces
Gain Intelligence into Your Buildings Performance
Contact us today for a consultation.
Products & Models
The EC-Net 4 Supervisor is a software platform used in server-class applications. It makes managing all buildings at an enterprise level possible, giving facilities managers the ability to quickly respond to problems and insights to optimize their system.
- Allows multiple EC-BOS series controllers, along with other ECLYPSE Connected IP and Wi-Fi products series, to be networked together.
- Serves real-time graphical information to standard Web-browser clients and provides server-level functions, such as :
- centralized data logging/trending
- archiving to external databases
- System navigation
- Master scheduling
- Database management
- Integration with other enterprise software applications through an XML interface (oBIX standard)
- Tag your data with preloaded or custom dictionaries
- Create standardized templates that can be reused for other projects and applications
- Adaptive end user views are displayed using HTML5, for a consistent user experience across all web browsers and devices, including desktop, tablet and mobile
- Advanced authentication and encryption process
The EC-Net 4 Alarm Console is a flexible client application for monitoring alarms from EC-BOS or Supervisor nodes and provides an alternative way for users that do not require the full EC-Net 4 Pro to monitor, acknowledge and review current alarms within a building or campus.
- Thick-client application for installation on a user’s PC.
- Provides standalone Alarm Monitor capability for those users not requiring a full system engineering tool.
- Alarm view allows user to view current alarms as well as those previously acknowledged.
- Hyperlinks (if used) in alarms may be used to “go to” the Web page where the alarm point is displayed graphically to view more information.
- Password protection and security using standard Java authentication and encryption techniques.